Event has passed
Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer BandTuesday, April 17th, 2018Seating Chart« view all past events
Upcoming Event: Tuesday April 17, 2018
Jimmy Buffett & the Coral Reefer Band
with special guest Caroline Jones
Event times: All times subject to change without notice.
Parking Lots: 5:00PM (see below for early parking information)
Early Parking Arrivals: Guests with Parking passes good for Lot A or Lot C may park as early as 2:00PM on a first come, first served basis. If Lot A or Lot C reaches capacity before 5:00PM, additional cars may be turned away until 5:00PM due to our contractual parking agreements with the Lot A Overflow parking lots (1735 and 1750 Founder’s Parkway) and Lot B (Sanctuary Park).
Tailgating: Tailgating is always prohibited in Parking Lot B (Sanctuary Park) and 1735 Founder’s Parkway and 1750 Founder’s Parkway (Lot A Overflow) due to our contractual parking agreements. Our ability to use these convenient parking areas is based on us honoring these agreements and we appreciate your assistance and understanding. Tailgating is allowed in the main Parking Lot A (not Overflow), VIP Parking Lot and Parking Lot C.
Show Begins: 8:00PM
Show takes place rain or shine. Follow us on Facebook @VerizonAmphitheatre for any last minute changes or announcements.
Items ALLOWED to be brought into venue:
(All items are subject to change at tour’s request)
• 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water up to 1 liter (per Artist request no bottles of any type will be allowed through the gates. Cups will be available at the gates to pour factory sealed bottles into.)
• Small Blankets/Beach towels (no larger than 3′ x 8′)
• Non-professional cameras (Pocket sized, point & shoot, no removable lenses)
• Backpacks, purses, and pocketbooks
• Lawn chairs without roof or leg extentions (Less than 9″ off the ground)
• Small pocket sized umbrellas for use on plaza only (No sharp points)
• Beach balls
• Inflatable Sharks (Small inflatables only)
Items NOT allowed to be brought into venue but not limited to:
• Laser pointers
• Pen lights or pointer lights
• Glow wands
• Audio or Video Recorders
• iPads or tablets
• Professional cameras with detachable lenses or cameras with lenses that extend 5″ or more
• Weapons or sharp objects of any kind
• Bottles of any type
• Illegal Drugs
• Lounge or tri-fold chairs
• Picnic baskets
• Large blankets
• Large Umbrellas
• Chains (ex. wallet chains)
• Selfie Sticks
• Pets (except service animals)
• “Other” recording devices
• Signage over 12″ x 12″
Parking & Traffic:
Due to event and local traffic, please expect delays and give yourself plenty of time to arrive to Verizon Amphitheatre. A parking pass is required for all parking lots. If you do not have one, you will need to go to the main box office at 2200 Encore Parkway and purchase one prior to trying to park.
Oversized vehicle parking is available in Lot A and must be purchased in advance (until noon the day of the show). Please go to Livenation.com or the box office and purchase your parking pass for $100.00. An oversized vehicle is defined as a vehicle larger than a 15 passenger van. Please contact us with any specific concert or parking questions.
Taxis and rideshares maybe picked up outside the East Gate to the left as you exit the venue in Parking Lot P on the East side of the venue. Signs and venue staff will be there to assist. Rideshares, limos and taxis are not allowed to pick up or drop off in Park Lot A or in the VIP Parking Lot.
More Info: https://www.margaritaville.com/