Jack Johnson with Amos Lee: Helpful Day-of-Show Info
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Show time 7:30pm
Doors Open 6:00pm
Parking Lots A, B, C Open at 5:30pm
Lot N Opens at 6:00pm
Box Office & Will Call
The Box Office will open for Will Call two (2) hours before show time and will remain open until the headliner takes the stage. The Box Office is located at 2200 Encore Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30009. Please park in the short-term Box Office parking area near the Main Box Office next to the East Gate. Once you have your ticket(s), please park your vehicle in the assigned lot designated on your parking pass. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS FROM WILL CALL, PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
Questions About Your Paperless Ticket
Please bring your ID and credit card that was used to purchase your tickets to the gate to receive your tickets. Anyone with Credit Card Entry (aka Paperless) tickets who have questions or concerns regarding their entry to the concert should check in at the box office on their way to the gate.
Directions and Parking
Parking Lots A, B, C Open at 5:30pm.
Lot N opens at 6:00pm.
To minimize traffic delays, all parking is pre-assigned. Please check the parking pass that came with your event ticket(s). All lots are accessed via different roadways. Please do not use 2200 Encore Parkway as a parking lot destination in your GPS or on-line map search engines; instead use the addresses provided below. Click here to view a map containing our preferred routes.
- LOT A is accessed via 1775 Founders Parkway (off Founders Parkway via Old Roswell Road and Hembree Road).
- LOT B is accessed via 1100 Sanctuary Parkway (off Sanctuary Parkway via Westside Parkway).
- LOT C is accessed via 11450 Maxwell Road (off Encore Parkway via North Point Parkway and Westside Parkway). Please use these directions to access Lot P (Premier Parking)
- LOT N is an off-site lot serviced by shuttle buses to/from the venue. It is located at Haynes Bridge Road and Westside Parkway. Follow the signs for access, parking, and shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off locations.
Tips for Riding the Lot N Shuttle (For those assigned to Lot N)
- Please make note of your parking space including parking area color and number.
This will be helpful in locating your vehicle after the show.
- When do the shuttles begin taking guests back to Lot N?
Shuttles going back to the lot run continuously throughout the show. For those who wish to leave before the show ends, shuttles will be available to take guests back.
- Where do I get on the shuttle to go back to Lot N?
Shuttles leave the venue outside the East Gate on Encore Parkway (at the same place you arrived). During larger events, loading can take up to 55 minutes. Please follow staff directions to make the loading process as quick and convenient as possible.
- Does it matter what shuttle I get on at the end of the night?
No. Each shuttle returning to Lot N will stop at both designated parking shuttle stops. Shuttles will run after the concert until all riders have been accommodated.
- Lost Parking Pass or Did Not Receive a Parking Pass
If you do not have a parking pass, please park in Lot N.
- If you printed your ticket(s) from Ticketmaster, your parking pass downloads from Ticketmaster as a separate .pdf file. If you go to your Ticketmaster account where you printed your tickets, you should see a second button for your included parking pass. This usually takes 20-30 minutes to show up in your account after you make your purchase.
- Small umbrellas (no long or pointed types)
- Low beach-style lawn chairs are allowed (no more than 9 inches off the ground). Lawn chairs specifically designed to ensure sightlines and the slope of the hill are available for rent. Cost for renting a lawn chair is $5.00.
Items NOT Allowed
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed (except for one factory-sealed beverage per person as described above or dietary items)
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Large bags
- Picnic tables
- Please click here for venue map and amenities.
- Smoking is not permitted in any seating area. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes.
- Guest Services booths are located at each of the venue entrances.
- Designated drivers please visit either of our Guest Services booths for information on our designated drivers rewards program.
- Please note that we require everyone to show ID in order to be served alcohol.
TEXT/CALL FOR ASSISTANCE
If you are looking for an ATM, need to contact security or require general assistance during the event, simply text or call your question to 678.591.0983. This service will be available starting at 5:00pm and will continue until 30 minutes after the show has concluded.
A wide selection of souvenirs are available for purchase in the Merchandise Booths located in the Lower East and West Plazas.
Pick up and drop off is available outside the East Gate (located to the left of the gate as you exit). Guest Services will be available for assistance until 30 minutes after the show.
Drop off and pick up of stretch limousines must be done exclusively at the East/Main Gate entrance located at 2200 Encore Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009.
VERIZON WIRELESS EXPRESS GATE
The Verizon Wireless Express Gate will NOT be open for this performance.