Food & Beverage
As the exclusive provider of food and beverages at the amphitheatre, Legends is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and service. The unique Everything’s Fresh approach delivers food that is fresh and never pre-wrapped.
Concessions are conveniently located in all Plazas with a wide selection of hot entrées, cold beverages and delicious snacks and desserts including:
- Burgers / Sandwiches
- Salads / Wraps
- Chicken Tenders / Chicken Skewers
- Super Nachos
- Popcorn / Pretzel
- Soft Drinks
- Domestic and Crafted Beers
- Cocktails / Frozen Drinks
- Bottled Water
Plan your dinner in advance with one of our gourmet picnic baskets. A wide range of gourmet options are available. Each basket is prepared on-site and is fresh when you pick it up.
- The deadline to order all baskets is three business days prior to the concert date.
- All baskets can be picked up on the day of the show at the “Picnic Basket Pick Up Window” located on the far left side of the Main Concession Building (East Plaza Food & Beverage) in the Lower East Plaza.
FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE – PICNIC BASKET
- Old Camp Whiskey Marinated Beef Tenderloin Sandwich
- House-made Kettle Chips with Old Camp Infused BBQ Dip
- Season Root Vegetables Marinated in Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey Infused Peach Parfait
- 1 Mini Old Camp Whiskey
- 1 Mini Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey
- 1 – 20 oz. Coke
- 1 – 20 oz Lemonade
$70 TOTAL – Please use order form below! – Deadline to order is Tuesday, October 17th @ 4:00pm
- Email orders to email@example.com
Add premium champagne and wines to your concert experience. From Champagne Delamotte Rose NV and Francois Carillon Puligny Montrachet to the Chocolate Block, we have a great selection to choose from.
2017 Box Seat Order Form *This form may only be used by Box Seat ticket holders.
All patrons, regardless of age, are required to show their photo ID in order to purchase alcoholic beverages. We all win when we remember to drink responsibly. State ordinance prohibits alcohol beverages from entering or leaving the facility grounds. Minors under the age of 21 are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages at any time. It is the responsibility of the Picnic Basket guest or her/his representative to monitor and control alcoholic beverage consumption if a wine pairing is selected to accompany your order. Similarly it is the responsibility of the Box Seat holder or her/his representative guest to monitor and control alcoholic beverage consumption within the Box Seats.
Designated drivers ease minds and help guests fully enjoy the show. Please stop by the East or West Guest Services Booth for information on our Budweiser Designated Driver rewards program.
Part-time Seasonal Positions
Seasonal part-time positions for Bartenders, Servers, Warehouse Workers, Line and Prep Cooks, Cashiers, and Concession Supervisors are available from April through November at the amphitheater. Applicants must be able to work the concert schedule which is typically posted on the venue website 60 to 90 days in advance of the event. Customer Service and Alcohol policy training will be provided; however, all positions working with alcohol will be required to obtain a city of Alpharetta pouring permit. Those positions include Bartender, Server, and Concessions Supervisors.