Shuttle Parking Lot (Lot N) is off-site parking that is utilized for select events. If you have a Lot N parking pass, you will be transported to the East/Main Gate entrance of the venue and returned to the parking lot after the event. Shuttle service will be available throughout the evening for any patron who needs to leave the event early and return to their car. Shuttles will run until all patrons are accommodated. You can also visit the parking page for more information.
Located off-site, east of the venue at Haynes Bridge Road and Westside Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009.
*Tailgating is not allowed in Lot N.*
From the North
• Take GA-400 South to Exit 10 (Old Milton Pkwy.)
• Turn right onto Old Milton Pkwy.
• Turn left onto Westside Pkwy. and follow the signs to park.
From the South
• Take GA-400 North to Exit 9 (Haynes Bridge Rd.)
• Turn left onto Haynes Bridge Rd.
• Turn right onto Westside Pkwy. and follow the signs to park.
Tips for Riding the Lot N Shuttle
• Please make note of your parking space location and your Lot N shuttle pick-up station.
• Shuttles run continuously throughout the show for those who wish to depart before the show ends.
• Shuttles leave the venue outside the East gate on Encore Parkway (same place that you arrived).
• During large events, loading can take up to 55 minutes. Please follow staff directions in order to make the loading process as quick and convenient as possible.
• It does not matter which shuttle you board when returning to lot N. Each shuttle returning to N will stop at both designated parking shuttle stops.
• Shuttles will run until all riders have been accomodated.