Maps & Directions
From the North
- Take GA-400 South to Exit 10 (Old Milton Pkwy.)
- Turn right onto Old Milton Pkwy.
- Turn left onto Westside Pkwy. and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot
From the South
- Take GA-400 North to Exit 8 (Mansell Rd.)
- Turn right onto Mansell Rd.
- Turn left onto North Point Parkway
- Turn left onto Haynes Bridge Road.
- Turn Left onto Westside Pkwy and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot
- Take GA-400 North to Exit 9 (Haynes Bridge Rd.)
- Turn left onto Haynes Bridge Rd. and follow signs to your pre-assigned parking lot
In order to minimize traffic delays, all event parking is pre-assigned.
Your parking location is determined when you purchase your event ticket. Please review the parking pass issued with your ticket for your parking lot. Please go only to your pre-assigned parking lot. All lots are accessed via different roadways. If you do not have a parking pass prior to arriving, please go to the main box office at 2200 Encore Parkway to purchase a parking pass before trying to park.
Oversized Vehicles parking is now available only in Lot A. Please purchase your parking pass in advance (until Noon the day of the show) at Livenation.com and at the venue box office for $100.00. An oversized vehicle is defined as a vehicle larger than a 15 passenger van. Please contact us with any questions.
CLICK HERE for detailed directions to your lot
Main Box Office
CLICK HERE for directions to the Main Box Office during normal business hours.
Please note that over-sized vehicles, RVs, buses and trailers may not be allowed to park in the on-site lots except Lot A. Please contact us with questions on specific concert details.